Create sale generating content for your business with the Courators Club.
AND get regular expert feedback on your content via group coaching calls.
Here’s what you get as a VIP member.
- Ready-to-go content plans for each month – so you don’t have to think about what to post where and when
- 1000+ content ideas/prompts (delivered to your inbox every Monday) – so you’ll never run out of social media ideas again
- Live content planning sessions (quarterly, monthly & weekly) – so you have the accountability you need to show up and create the content you need to make sales in your business
- Monthly group coaching calls (including hotseats) so you can feedback and your ideas – and your content from a content marketing expert
Monthly challenges/training – so you can stay up to date with the latest social media trends (10 over the course of the year)
Courageous Content Method (online course) – your quick start guide to planning amazing content to promote your business – fast
Dedicated Facebook group – so you can ask question and get feedback on your content
Terms and conditions (please read carefully before purchasing)
1. The Courators Club includes:
- Ready-to-go content plans (one for each month of the year)
- 1000+ content ideas/prompts (delivered to your inbox every Monday)
- Live content planning sessions (quarterly, monthly & weekly)
- Monthly challenges/training (10 each year)
- Dedicated Facebook group
- Monthly challenges/training – so you can stay up to date with the latest social media trends (10 over the course of the year)
- Courageous Content Method (online course)
- Dedicated Facebook group
2. Membership of the Courators Club lasts for one calendar year from the date of purchase – after which time you will lose access to the resources (including the Facebook group) We will contact you at least 4 weeks before your renewal date to offer you the opportunity to purchase a further year of membership.
3. Your Courators Club membership is non refundable – so please be certain it’s what you want before you buy.
4. The Courators Club is one membership per person. If you would like your colleagues to access the resources, please email for a quote. If you share the club content without permission, we reserve the right to terminate your membership (without issuing a refund).
5. The Courators Club is a resource that will help you publish consistent content – and give you tons of ideas/inspiration on how to do it. The implementation part is up to you. So if you don’t take action (including asking for help if you are stuck) we cannot be held responsible if you don’t achieve your goals.
6. The Courators Club is a ‘one-to-many’ product which means it doesn’t not include personalised/1-2-1 coaching from me (Janet Murray). If you are looking for something more personalised, drop us a line on [email protected] and we can share alternative options.
7. We aim to treat our clients with politeness at all times. If you are polite and courteous to myself and my team we will bend over backwards to help. If you are rude to myself or my team members, we reserve the right to terminate your membership.